323 Piedmont Avenue, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1401746
Home in None Taylors SC
Welcome home to 323 Piedmont Avenue! This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath home sits on a large lot and a quiet street with mature trees close to Paris Mountain, restaurants, shopping and is minutes from downtown Greenville. Sellers just added a new driveway and back patio in the summer of 2019. There is also a storage building in the back yard. No HOA fees. The home features hardwood and tile floors, a beautiful modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a farmers sink, plenty of cabinets and a very inviting dining room. The sellers have done a great job at updating and keeping this home very cozy and warm. The really nice thing about the location is that there is absolutely no through traffic! It's extremely quiet down there.This home offers so many attractions that will make it a pleasure to invite your family and friends!
- MLS® #1401746
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRaquel Gonick
- Listing OfficeThe Home Link Team
- Address323 Piedmont Avenue
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesWalk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:33am EDT.