50 Ponderosa Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1401748
Home in None Taylors SC
Tired of boring, cookie-cutter houses? As soon as you walk into this unbelievable home you will immediately see the difference in the quality and attention to detail. The open floor plan will allow you to entertain with ease. The impressive living room has a custom floating ceiling with LED lighting and custom fireplace. These features are on full display with the abundance of natural light due to the oversized windows. The kitchen is a must see with commercial grade appliances including full size refrigerator, full size freezer and 36 inch gas range along with custom cabinets, 9ft island and quartz counter tops. You will have plenty of room for the whole family with 4 large bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and bonus room. The high end finishes continue throughout the master suite which includes an over-sized walk-in closet for you to customize with a $3,000 closet allowance (with acceptable offer). Lots of storage/parking within the attached 3 car garage. Finish your day with a nice, quiet evening on the covered patio with vaulted ceiling. The 1+ acre lot features a huge fully irrigated yard. Property line extends well beyond the trees at the rear of the house. This home will not last long so make your showing appointment before it's too late!
- MLS® #1401748
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKeith Boling
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address50 Ponderosa Drive
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Ice Machine
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:18am EDT.