10 Astor Street, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1401752
Home in McSwain Gardens Greenville SC
This wonderful 2 bedroom 2 bath home in McSwain Gardens is the one you have been waiting for. Conveniently located close to everything Greenville has to offer. Outside of the home you will find that it has been well landscaped and lawn is manicured. Inside of the home you will find that it is filled with lots of natural light, and that it is a blank canvas awaiting your personal touch! The hardest decision with this home will be whether you choose to sip your coffee in the sun room or out on the back patio! Schedule your showing today, because this home won't last!
- MLS® #1401752
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJohn Gillis
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address10 Astor Street
- SubdivisionMcSwain Gardens
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 1:31pm EST.