205 Pleasantwater Court, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1401805
Home in Riverbend Estates Taylors SC
Two Master Suites. Finished Basement Apartment. Prime Location. 205 Pleasantwater Court offers a flexible floor plan, pristine curb appeal, and stunning outdoor living space, all on a private half acre lot. The beautiful stone front porch welcomes you into a two story foyer. You will find a formal living room on one side and an office space with lovely coffered ceiling on the other side. The Great Room features a gas fireplace, recessed lighting and tons of natural light. The bright kitchen boasts stainless appliances, tons of cabinet space, beautiful quartz countertops and eat in area that opens to the AMAZING outdoor living space. The FIRST master suite is on the main level and has a coffered ceiling, walk in closet and spacious bathroom with double vanity, jetted tub, and separate tiled shower. Upstairs you will find a second, equally spacious master suite with walk in closet and a full bath with two vanities, separate tub and tiled shower. In addition to the second master suite you will find three additional bathrooms, full bath, and great bonus room! On the lower level you will find the perfect teen or in-law suite! This level boasts a large kitchen/eating area, sitting area, office space, rec room, bedroom and full bath! This level is full of custom touches-including sliding barn doors! Imagine the possibilities! The outdoor living space looks like an HGTV makeover boasting a multi level deck space. Off the kitchen you will find a vaulted screen porch for eating or entertaing. Following the stairs to the lower level you will love the sprawling deck with plenty of room for grilling, eating and entertaining! This move in ready home is located just minutes from downtown Greenville, dining, shopping and entertainment. Do not let this one slip away!
- MLS® #1401805
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentDan Hamilton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address205 Pleasantwater Court
- SubdivisionRiverbend Estates
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.