119 Pine Street, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1401825
Home in None Greer SC
Deciding which of the two living porches you want to spend your leisure time is the hardest decision you will have to make in this vintage, traditional home nestled in a historic downtown Greer neighborhood. As you crossover into the interior of the home, you enter a spacious and inviting living room with 10 ft ceilings, a panoramic stacked stone fireplace, and doorways to both of the living porches. These three living spaces make for ideal gatherings of friends and family as you then flow into the kitchen and dining room combination. 10 ft ceilings continue into all rooms of the home including the well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, and granite counters with original custom built ins found only in these vintage era homes. A long central hallway leads you to three spacious bedrooms, again with 10 ft ceilings, one with an ensuite, and a shared bath for the other two. Closet and storage space abound in these generously sized rooms. Off the kitchen is a large laundry room with even more storage provided. The back door welcomes you onto a bricked patio with room to entertain large gatherings under Mother Nature's canopy provided by numerous large shade trees on this beautiful corner lot. Across the drive lies TWO SEPARATE two car garages and an ADDITIONAL two car carport. Talk about space for storage and parking! One garage has been converted into a Pilates Studio and the other provides space for a large workshop as well two generously proportioned parking spaces with automatic garage doors.
- MLS® #1401825
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHistoric Area, Playground, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Carport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJan Walker
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Sptbg
- Address119 Pine Street
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Hwd/Pine Flr Under Carpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 12:31am EDT.