309 Arezzo Drive, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1401836
Home in Montebello Greenville SC
Custom built Italian Villa located in exclusive gated community featuring blue ridge mountain and downtown Greenville views with epic sunsets is just minutes from downtown Greenville. An inviting open floor plan with high end finishes is the perfect place to unwind and entertain. The gourmet kitchen with recently updated stainless Bosch appliances has an island with 5 burner gas cooktop and bar seating, granite tops with tile backsplash, side opening double ovens, and a huge walk-in pantry. The kitchen opens to a spacious great room with spectacular stone fireplace & wood beam ceiling. 10 ft ceilings, 8ft arched entryways and transom windows, and 3 inch site finished hardwoods throughout the main level give this home a great flow. The inside living spaces are nicely extended to the covered brick front porch and the private walled terrace on the side of the home. Elegant details continue into the main level Master bedroom suite. A coffered ceiling sets this room off and the spa-like bathroom is the perfect place to unwind. Separate vanities with granite tops, oversized tile shower, jetted tub, and two walk-in closets with custom built-in shelving complete this wonderful space. The master also sits next to a flex room which could make a perfect exercise or hobby room. The large laundry room is right around the corner from the master. The upper level is perfect for family or guests. Wrought iron railing leads to a large living room with hardwood flooring, book shelves and a kitchenette with sink, small refrigerator and microwave. Two nicely sized bedrooms have private bathrooms, views and huge walk-in closets. A covered terrace sits off of the upstairs living area and provides the most impressive views in the house! Additional features storage everywhere including walk-in attic, central vacuum, epoxy garage floor, custom garage shelving, beautiful exterior lighting, security system with cameras, Villaggio Di Montebello sits inside Montebello, a private gated community. The hoa and offering many open parks, clubhouse, pool, tennis, bocce ball, putting green, stocked fishing lake and many planned social events for all ages. The Villagio Landscaping is bi-annual payments of $825. Don’t miss this great low maintenance opportunity to get the most out of living in Greenville!
- MLS® #1401836
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Lawn Maintenance, Private Roads
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorMasonry Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMilton Shockley
- Listing OfficeRe/max Realty Professionals
- Address309 Arezzo Drive
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 3:01pm EST.