226 Biscayne Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1401959
Home in None Greenville SC
PRICE REDUCED 25K TO SELL!!! Welcome home to this stylish, updated mid-century ranch only 3.5 miles from downtown Greenville. It's situated on a spacious lot, surrounded by privacy and greenspace, within one of Greenville's desirable neighborhoods. At nearly 3000 square feet, with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, space abounds. The main living areas flow seamlessly, including a beautiful living room with a gorgeous Brick Fireplace, a dining room, breakfast room, large kitchen and great Sun room full of natural light - all perfect for entertaining and family time. This home has been loved by her previous owners. New Updates are as follows: New HVAC since August 2017, New Roof 2017, New Plumbing 2018, New Tankless water heater 2018, Newly added Front Entrance 2017, New gutters 2019, Fully painted September 2019, Refinished Hardwood Floors Sept 2019, New granite Countertops May 2019, Both New Upstairs Bathrooms May 2019, Newly remodeled basement(2018) with a large Entertainment area with built-in speakers, a full bathroom, Bedroom, Office/Study with French door access to the outdoors, Small wet bar, Laundry and storage as well as New Landscaping, and fenced yard. What else could you want. Great location minutes from Downtown, Paris Mountain State Park, I-385, Haywood Mall, 15 min from Travelers Rest, all shopping and groceries just minutes away and so much more with a beautiful move in ready house. Don't miss this amazing opportunity. Come see it today and make it yours.
- MLS® #1401959
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentCarmen Diaz
- Listing OfficeRt Eaton
- Address226 Biscayne Drive
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, In-Law Suite, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Wall/Window Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 12:16pm EST.