112 Quiet Lake Court, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1402053
Home in Ashmore Lakes Piedmont SC
Tour the fine southern tradition of this lovely Ashmore Lakes original to discover the true meaning of “Custom Built”. Winner of the “Best Outside” award, you’re first impression is a handsome exterior draped in “queen size” brick, along with the beautiful landscape of your over 1/2 acre home site displaying well placed Azaleas, Gardenia and other mature plantings which receive nourishment from your 5 zone irrigation system. Let your driveway lead you to your finished 3 car garage housing an additional 72 square feet of storage/tool room space. Please, let’s go inside…enter your front door to experience one of your many “wow” moments as you are greeted by the warm feeling of true hardwoods that were built on-site, 2 story Foyer, stately wrought iron spindled stairway, crown molding throughout and the many windows that invite natural light to spectacularly wash through. To your left…French Doors open the way to your Formal Living Room, with vaulted ceiling and palladium window. Here is also great space where you could imagine turning into your home office. Adventure back through your 2 story Foyer to enjoy your Formal Dining Room dressed overhead in coffered ceiling and smartly connected to your large Gourmet Kitchen through the Butler’s Pantry, wet bar and wine rack. Speaking of Gourmet…the “Chef” will love the spacious island and custom cabinetry featuring granite counter tops, large walk-in pantry and all new stainless steel appliances, including island installed natural gas cook top and double wall ovens. Your Kitchen also enjoys the dustpan kick plate as an extension of your homes Beam Central Vacuum System. You’ll spend much time enjoying the natural gas fireplace that is in view from the Kitchen and Breakfast Area. But wait…there’s another side to the fireplace story…enter the “Great” room to see that your two sided fireplace becomes the focal point flanked by a massive two story wall of windows featuring transoms and palladiums. Speaking of windows…37 of your homes windows have been treated with custom plantation shutters. Continue your hardwoods journey into the Main Floor Master Suite to witness the stunning double trey ceiling and the many windows of your sitting area. Treat yourself to a bath in your jetted tub or relish that rainy feeling of your ceramic tiled shower featuring 4 side wall and 1 overhead shower heads. Granite is the counter top foundation for your dual Vessel sinks. Your Master Suite has been treated to a large walk-in closet. Now, please allow your staircase to carry you upstairs to your large Loft which studiously enjoys built-in desk and cabinets. Your second level features the balance of your spacious bedrooms and closets with the larger of these Bedrooms being where the Architect designed as a Bedroom or Bonus Room. Your Bonus Room would be perfect for entertaining both adults and children alike. As you’ve traveled throughout, we’re certain you have loved the many views of Ashmore Lakes that this home has to offer. As many views as there are from the inside, you can also enjoy these same, from the outside, upon your expansive 65 foot wide deck that can be accessed from either your Kitchen, Great Room, or Master Suite Sitting Area. Here you can also enjoy the fragrance of your Tea Olive bushes. As an additional benefit, below deck features added storage perfect for lawn equipment and supplies. Your homes crawl space foundation allows space that is currently being employed as a workshop and contains the brand new Rheem tank less hot water heater and new 4 ton Johnson Controls HVAC unit. At the end of the day, you can enjoy the open fire pit at the rear of your home site, as you take in yet another view of the lakes. Come discover your meticulously maintained 112 Quiet Lake Court…just a short drive from the 185 Southern Connector and within minutes from Simpsonville and downtown Greenville. We invite you to stay for just the moment that will make you want to stay for always.
- MLS® #1402053
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800-3,999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingWorkshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTerry Stoddard
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address112 Quiet Lake Court
- SubdivisionAshmore Lakes
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless, Double Sided/See Through
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.