520 Concord Avenue, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1402207
Home in None Anderson SC
What a dollhouse!! This very spacious 3 bedroom 2 bath home has been updated with neutral paint colors and laminate wood flooring. This home features an open floor plan with very spacious kitchen, tons of counter and cabinet space, newer counter tops, subway tile backsplash and newer stainless steel appliances. Seller has just installed a new dishwasher as well. French doors off the breakfast area take you out to a beautiful deck perfect for entertaining. Vaulted ceilings in the living room with floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Dining room is surrounded by natural light with large windows. The master bedroom is a good size and the other bedrooms are spacious as well. Two bathrooms are also found on the main level. Downstairs you will find the laundry room and a huge recreation room with a built in entertainment center and a brick fireplace. Seller has installed new flooring throughout the basement. Seller has made many updates since his purchase to include, new PEX plumbing, new thermal, vinyl, tilt out windows throughout the home except for big picture window in dining room, new HVAC in basement, new flooring in basement, all new drywall in basement, new front door and storm door, new French drains, new insulation under the house, new gutters, new water heater, and much more. Very private setting inside the city limits of Anderson. Very close to schools, hospital and shopping. Schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #1402207
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentSuzanne Cook
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address520 Concord Avenue
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.