121 Lauren Wood Circle, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1402242
Home in Lauren Woods Taylors SC
Don't miss this Fully RENOVATED almost 2400 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms 3 bath RANCH home located in a beautiful, friendly neighborhood. Even before entering the home you notice the nice covered porch that spreads in front of the home where you can sit down for the afternoon cup of tea while watching the neighborhood children play. Upon entering the house you have the feeling of greatness with the high and cathedral ceilings and the rich finishes. The house has LOTS OF UPGRADES from the luxurious CERAMIC TILES, WOOD FLOORING and COUNTER TOPS. The CORNER LOT is one of the biggest lots in the neighborhood with a nice size backyard. The covered patio is a nice treat for the morning coffee or an afternoon relax while watching the sunset. Not only that this house has a 4 bedrooms, but it also has an enormous amount of living space with 2 HUGE LIVING ROOMS and an EXTRA FULL BATH. The additional great room with it's extra bath can be used a guest suite or a sun/Florida room. The ONE LEVEL setting provides for any type of occupant. The home is located in one of the most desirable neighborhoods in Taylors. It is CENTRALLY LOCATED with access to shopping, entertainment and all you need on Wade Hampton Blvd and TOP SCHOOLS! it is move in ready. But make your offers quick, because this house will go fast!
- MLS® #1402242
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJehan Yassin
- Listing OfficeImpact Realty Group - Gville
- Address121 Lauren Wood Circle
- SubdivisionLauren Woods
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen, Ventless
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 9:46pm EDT.