105 Crowned Eagle Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1402333
Home in Eagles Glen Taylors SC
Walk to Eastside High School!! Located on one of the largest lots in Eagles Glen and only 2 years old, 105 Crowned Eagle Drive has all the bells and whistles. Six, yes 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 3 car garage! Upon entering from the front porch, you will find the living room and dining room. Continue on into the huge kitchen/breakfast room/great room combination. 5” hardwoods are throughout the downstairs living areas and halls. The kitchen has it all…gas cooktop, double wall ovens, microwave, and dishwasher are stainless steel. There are plenty of white shaker cabinets with granite countertops plus a large pantry. Tucked away at the end of the back hallway is a bedroom and full bath. The remaining 5 bedrooms are upstairs. As you go up the staircase you arrive in a wide-open loft area, perfect for a media room, or just hanging out with the family. Behind double doors you will find the luxurious master retreat consisting of a large bedroom with trey ceiling, a sitting room, his and hers walk-in closet. The master bath has dual vanities, separate soaking tub and oversized shower. Two of the secondary bedrooms share a connected bath. The 4th full bath opens into the upstairs hallway. Out back you will find a 12’ x 12’ covered porch adjoining the 16’ x 20’ brick paver patio with built-in firepit. S’mores anyone? The privacy fenced back lawn is large enough to make wonderful memories playing all the outside games your family loves. Eagles Glen is located adjacent to Eastside High School, and very near Brushy Creek Elementary School and Northwood Middle School, the Pavillion, restaurants, medical facilities, and shopping. It’s just a short drive to downtown Greenville and to GSP. Don’t miss this one. It’s hard to find 6 bedrooms, 4 full baths, plus a 3-car garage, in a desirable school district for this price! Click on the Virtual Tour Link to open a floor plan sketch which will allow you to take a self-guided look around inside this home.
- MLS® #1402333
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJo Ann English
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address105 Crowned Eagle Drive
- SubdivisionEagles Glen
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 9:46pm EDT.