109 Watkins Street, Belton SC, 29627 MLS® #1402347
Home in None Belton SC
Full of the charm of an older home, but with lots of updates, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home has a lot to offer. Arched doorways, beautifully refinished hardwood floors and extensive moldings add lots of character and it is conveniently located across from Belton Elementary near Brown Avenue. It also offers large formal living and dining rooms, and a charming side porch with brick arches. The floor plan works well with two bedrooms and one bathroom on the main level and two bedrooms and one bathroom upstairs. A large kitchen with a smooth cooktop and wall oven has lots of storage and the large master suite has a wonderful walk-in closet with tons of space and a window for natural light. The electrical system was recently updated. You are sure to stay warm with the newer gas furnace, gas logs and almost all newer insulated windows. The metal roof over the carport was replaced in July 2011.
- MLS® #1402347
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built1947
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Enclosed, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentMark Wise
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
- Address109 Watkins Street
- Zip Code29627
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesOven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- HighBelton Honea Path
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:18am EDT.