103 Mossy Oak Lane, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1402460
Home in Forest Creek Greer SC
Just in time for fall: Welcome to your new home in a quiet enclave just outside of downtown Greer! Meticulously maintained, this home features a long list of improvements and updates. Relax on the covered front porch with its gorgeous shrubs and colorful impatiens. In the back is a loveseat and table overlooking the property, perfect for morning coffee or evening sunsets! The lush, year-round lawn and plantings are supplied by a 6-zone irrigation system. Inside, the front hallway leads you to the wide-open kitchen/dining/great room area. The kitchen features luxury vinyl flooring and upgraded Espresso cabinets. All the appliances convey with the house! Serve meals in the dining area or at the bar counter. Your gatherings of family and friends will spread out into the great room and the paved back patio with professionally installed hardscaping. The Master Suite features His and Her closets and a spacious bath with a newly extended vanity. A wall cabinet has also been added, as well as built-in medicine cabinets here and in the hall bath. This home is full of recent updates and extras. Check out the ceiling fans in every bedroom, added LED lighting in the closets, plantation shutters throughout, and more. The roof and HVAC were replaced in 2018, so this one is truly move-in ready!
- MLS® #1402460
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Steep, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentGregory Sundt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address103 Mossy Oak Lane
- SubdivisionForest Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.