207 E Cranberry Lane, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1402462
Home in Roper Mountain Estates Greenville SC
Stately executive all brick home offers unbelievable storage and space for any size family. From the extra wide foyer, you travel through to the large open kitchen and oversized great room The great room flows to the kitchen where gathering places are abundant and the casual dining area provides great space for those quick on-the-go meals. Outfitted with loads of space on the granite countertops and an abundance of cabinetry. Beautiful millwork dons the dining room and the office/study area is ample for privacy and plenty of room to spread out projects or work from home. With four large bedrooms and bonus/flex space for additional beds, and the dual/switchback stairs, flexibility is endless! Downstairs laundry is convenient to the kitchen and has a door leading to the deck. The flat back yard is an "outdoorable" and generous space with fenced yard and maintenance-free deck. Or, enjoy reading or evenings in the All Seasons room off the kitchen/great room and just relax and watch the kids play out back. The owner's retreat upstairs boasts tray ceiling, lighted ceiling fan, deep jetted tub, ceramic tile shower, huge walk-in closet, and a dual cultured marble vanity. This fantastic home is located on a cul-de-sac street within one of Greenville’s most sought after neighborhoods. Front and backyards have been professionally landscaped and have full site sprinkler system. The side entry three-car Garage has additional storage, houses the tankless water heater and has been wired for 110/ 220 volts. Perfect for the woodworker or "tinkerer" as a workshop area. Neighborhood is convenient to shopping, interstates and most every convenience imaginable! Award winning schools assigned for this neighborhood as well! In a market like the Upstate, this kind of executive home doesn't come along every day!
- MLS® #1402462
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJenny Mccord
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address207 E Cranberry Lane
- SubdivisionRoper Mountain Estates
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.