155 Riverplace Unit #405, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1402550
Condo/Townhouse in 155 Riverplace Greenville SC
Location, location, location! Whether you are looking for a new home or a relaxing part time retreat, this is the condo for you! This two bedroom, two bath top floor unit overlooks a quiet side street lined with lit trees and offers a stunning view of the downtown Greenville skyline from the private balcony and many windows. Located on the top floor, you don't have to worry about footsteps overhead. Tucked off the main thoroughfare, yet right in the heart of the city, Main Street is waiting for you to come and explore what Downtown Greenville has to offer. This location is ideal and cannot be duplicated for the price. This gorgeous upscale condo is steps away from Falls Park, the Liberty Bridge, countless restaurants and bars including Halls Chop House, Up On The Rood, Jianna and Rick Erwin's Steakhouse and deli market. Ride your bike or jog to the Swamp Rabbit Trail steps outside the building. Bicycle storage is conveniently located just down the hall from your front door. Once inside you will be instantly soothed by the tranquil, high end finishes. The ceilings are tall and the many windows bathe the interior with natural sunlight. The great room, dining area and kitchen are the heart of this lovely condo and whether you are entertaining or enjoying a family night at home the space is abundant yet cozy. The kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, undercounter lighting, breakfast bar and a pantry closet. Gleaming hardwood floors are in the entire unit except for tile in the baths. The bedrooms are on opposite sides of the home offering optimal privacy. The master bedroom has an on suite bath with double sinks, separate shower, soaking tub, water closet and two closets. The second bedroom has access to the 2nd bath and even has sliding doors to the balcony overlooking the city. One parking space is included in the regime fees for the attached parking garage. Most furnishings are negotiable on a separate Bill of Sale.
- MLS® #1402550
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingAssigned Parking 1 Sp, Covered Parking Spaces, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAssigned Parking 1 Sp, Covered Parking Spaces, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Elevator
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentKaren Turpin
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address155 Riverplace Unit #405
- Subdivision155 Riverplace
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Countertops-Other, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.