563-565 Pleasant Grove Drive, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1402581
Home in None Pickens SC
INCREDIBLE MOUNTAIN RETREAT WITH 360 DEGREE VIEWS. Enjoy peace and privacy at this stunning mountain retreat with just over 72 +/- acres of wooded bliss with multiple ATV trails, natural springs, and waterfalls. Gorgeous views of Table Rock and Paris Mountain can be seen from both the front and back porches. Home features a spacious and bright open floor plan with stacked stone fireplace in the living room, eat-in kitchen and over-sized master suite. Kitchen has recently updated cabinets and spacious center island with breakfast bar and dining area which can comfortably seat 6-8. Home has a split floor plan for the comfort of both owners and guests. Extra large master suite features his and her sinks, walk-in shower as well as relaxing garden tub, and spacious walk-in closet. Two additional guest bedrooms are separated by a jack and jill bathroom with double vanities. In addition, home also features a unique office space in the hallway between the two guest rooms with built-in desk and shelving. Home is ideal for outdoor entertaining with large porch and stone patio off the back as well as an outdoor firepit. Over-sized outbuilding with two large garage bay doors, offers plenty of space for vehicles, storage, or workshop needs. Home is situated on approximately 72.1+/- acres of land, perfect for hunting or other outdoor recreational activities. Currently there are five hunting stands on the property with numerous ATV trails cut through this stunning mountain acreage. Home is surrounded by nature and tucked away at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains with views of Paris Mountain, Table Rock, and Greenville/Spartanburg.
- MLS® #1402581
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeMobile Home
- StyleMobile-Perm. Foundation
- ParkingWorkshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Mountain, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJames Smith
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Lake Region
- Address563-565 Pleasant Grove Drive
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorLaminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 9:01pm EDT.