316 Tracy Lane, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1402644
Home in Shenandoah III 033 Moore SC
Front wrap around porch w/swing plus nice back deck! Excellent Mature Subdivision w/spacious lots! Features wood-burning FP in Greatroom w/Ceiling Fan and newer carpet, French doors to rear deck and walk-out door to side wrap front porch, Formal Dining, Kitchen w/spacious Breakfast with bay window, ceramic tile floor and large pantry(6'x3'). Rear stairs up to Huge upstairs Bonus room w/closet & ceiling fan (can be 4th Bdrm, has room for office area). Front stairs up to Master bedroom with tray ceiling, ceiling fan, 6x4 walk-in closet, double-vanity and whirlpool/shower combo. 2 more guest bedrooms, full hall bathroom, large linen closet and Bonus room with 2nd set of stairs down to Kitchen/Breakfast. Large oversized garage, big back yard with patio and deck. "Leaf-Guard" gutters, gas water heater (2006), Roof (2006) central air compressor for downstairs (2007), central air unit replaced for upstairs (2017), kitchen countertops (2010), Samsung Smooth Top Stove (2019), Samsung Microwave (2019), Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator. PRESENT OWNERS HAVE NOT USED SECURITY SYSTEM OR IRRIGATION, AND DO NOT KNOW THE CONDITION. THEREFORE THESE SYSTEMS WILL BE CONVEYED IN EXISTING CONDITION.
- MLS® #1402644
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJohn C. Powell
- Listing OfficeAll Star Realty Associates
- Address316 Tracy Lane
- SubdivisionShenandoah III 033
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Trey
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 2:01am EST.