113 Oak Wind Circle, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1402660
Home in Country Meadows Greer SC
Conveniently located near shopping and dining on Wade Hampton Boulevard, and just 3 miles from downtown Greer, this 4 bed/2.5 bath home is just waiting for your family to make it your own! The kitchen has lots of counter space and cabinets and a closet pantry. The living room is large and open, with a gas log fireplace. Off the living room is a deck overlooking the big back yard. The master bedroom is on the second floor and features a trey ceiling and full bathroom. Two of the remaining bedrooms share a bath. Two HVAC systems will ensure that you are comfortable no matter where you are in the home. $2500 carpet allowance with acceptable offer.
- MLS® #1402660
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBruce Bachtel
- Listing OfficeBachtel Realty Group
- Address113 Oak Wind Circle
- SubdivisionCountry Meadows
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- ElementaryChandler Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:31pm EDT.