201 Pleasantwater Court, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1402708
Home in Riverbend Estates Taylors SC
This gorgeous home is ready for you in the Riverbend Estates subdivision of Taylors, SC. At an impressive 2562 total square feet, this fantastic home offers an ample 4 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms on the first two stories and a large, unfinished basement waiting to be transformed into your dream space. Hardboard siding accented by striking stone highlights the exterior of this home. A cozy front porch is a perfect place to enjoy your neatly maintained yard, irrigated by an in-ground sprinkler system, while common areas in the neighborhood are conveniently maintained by the HOA. Inside, a two story foyer draws your eye upward to a fabulous cathedral ceiling. Other incredible features are found throughout the home, like beautiful hardwood floors and an open-concept kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. This home’s aesthetics are matched only by its amenities. Stylish French doors frame a room adjacent to the kitchen, the perfect spot for a home office. And nothing makes life easier than a master suite on the main level, with double sinks, a jetted tub, and a sharply detailed shower. Spacious bedrooms, walk-in closets, and a generous bonus room provide an abundance of options. But the choices don’t end there. This home is nearby to some of the best the Upstate has to offer. Pebble Creek Golf Course, 13 Stripes Brewery, or outdoor adventures at Paris Mountain State Park are all within your reach here. In this home, it can all be yours! Call today to schedule your showing!
- MLS® #1402708
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionWooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentHaro Setian
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Historic Dist.
- Address201 Pleasantwater Court
- SubdivisionRiverbend Estates
- Zip Code29687
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Microwave-Convection
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:18am EDT.