104 Sunset Point Road, Anderson SC, 29626 MLS® #1402730
Home in Stone Creek Anderson SC
Welcome home to this newly remodeled home in the quiet community of Stone Creek Cove on Lake Hartwell. This interior lot home is just a short 5 minute walk to the lake and close to the boat launch. The open and split floor plan has 3 bedrooms plus a large bonus room and two full bathrooms. The kitchen has been updated with new cabinets and granite counter tops with a large farmhouse style sink. Also in the kitchen are new appliances and a walk in pantry. The kitchen counter top bar looks into the breakfast area and great room. The stone fireplace is the perfect focal point and adds so much character to the home. Walk into the huge master bedroom with hardwood floors and its en suite with dual vanities and walk in closet. Two more bedrooms and another full bathroom round off the main floor of this home. Upstairs you will find large bonus room ready to be turned into anything you need it to be. Off of the great room are french doors leading to the deck and the private, fenced in yard. The home has a new roof that is still under warranty and new light fixtures throughout the home. HOA includes a golf membership, pool membership, courtesy dock, and private sewer. There is a wonderful restaurant in the community as well. This home will not disappoint.
- MLS® #1402730
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGolf, Pool, Dock
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAlesha Oppatt
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address104 Sunset Point Road
- SubdivisionStone Creek
- Zip Code29626
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.