128 Sunset Drive, Belton SC, 29627 MLS® #1402739
Home in None Belton SC
Motivated Sellers - Show & Sell! Beautifully Updated, Move In Ready Brick Home, on a Quiet Street in the Heart of Belton! As you enter the home you will immediately notice all of the charm and character with an archway separating the living and dining room, hardwood floors, and crown molding! The split floor plan allows privacy for the Master Suite with huge walk in closet and on suite bathroom on one side and two large bedrooms with a shared large hall bath on the other. The large kitchen is sure to please the chef in the family with all recently updated appliances included and a large pantry for plenty of storage! The laundry room which includes the washer and dryer has room for a home office area. The home has been recently painted and updated making it ready for the new owners. Outside you will enjoy quiet nights on the cozy back porch or watching the kids play in the huge yard surrounded by beautiful shade trees. Outbuildings also stay with the home. Grocery, Pharmacy and Restaurants all nearby. Make 128 Sunset your new Home today! USDA eligible area.
- MLS® #1402739
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJennifer Durham
- Listing OfficeCharles H. Knight, Llc
- Address128 Sunset Drive
- Zip Code29627
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryMarshall Primary
- HighBelton Honea Path
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 4:01am EDT.