340 Highgate Circle, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1402756
Home in Shelburne Farms Greer SC
Award-winning Riverside schools, brand new HVAC, newer roof, large fenced-in corner lot in a prime location! 340 Highgate Circle is a beautiful 3 bed, 2 bath home with bonus room located in the desirable Shelburne Farms neighborhood. You will love cooking in the newly renovated kitchen that features a gas stove, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous ceramic tile floors. The open-concept floor plan features stunning hardwoods in the main living areas complete with a gas fireplace, vaulted ceilings, and ample natural light throughout. The spacious master suite is located on the opposite side of the home as the two other bedrooms for complete privacy. The master suite features vaulted ceilings, a huge walk-in closet, and an updated master bath. The relaxing master bath is upgraded to include a floor-to-ceiling tiled shower, separate soaking tub, dual vanity with new granite countertops, and new tiled floors. Step outside to enjoy your screened porch and spacious, level fenced-in backyard. 340 Highgate Circle is located just 10 minutes from shopping and dining on Pelham Road, 10 minutes to the newly renovated and charming downtown Greer, and 8 minutes to the highly rated Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport. Schedule your showing before this rare find is gone!
- MLS® #1402756
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJennifer Winton
- Listing OfficeRe/max Moves Simpsonville
- Address340 Highgate Circle
- SubdivisionShelburne Farms
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:46am EDT.