501 Avon Drive, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1402830
Home in Avon Park Taylors SC
Unique opportunity to have an updated ranch home on a corner lot with a guest house! Don't want guests, work from home? Great place for an office, in-home business or an Airbnb with a separate entrance, detached from the main home and connected by a fantastic screened porch! The guest house has space for a kitchenette, bedroom and has a very nice full bathroom with a tiled shower! The main home has 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths as well as a bonus room. Enter the home through the spacious, covered front porch. The living room is open to the kitchen and dining room, excellent for families and/or entertaining! The kitchen has new stainless appliances and custom concrete countertops. The large bar has space for 4+ barstools and is open to the dining room, great for a large table! Off the living room is a bonus room with a wood stove and tons of windows, excellent game room, media room or second living space. Down the hall are 3 bedrooms with ample closet space. The owners suite has a half bathroom. The hall bathroom has a shower with a glass door and a separate bathtub. This home also has a one car garage and two storage sheds. Ton's of space for a workshop! The driveway has an extra pad for plenty of parking. New roof in 2017! PLEASE NOTE: There is a second shower in the hall bath that could be reversed to make the master bath a full 2nd bath. Guest house could easily be expanded into one car garage for closet and living room/larger kitchen for a regular full rental or in-law suite since structure is already there, roof and foundation. Storage buildings sold as-is.
- MLS® #1402830
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentKiersten Bell
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address501 Avon Drive
- SubdivisionAvon Park
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- ElementaryBrook Glenn
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 8:46pm EDT.