161 Pendock Lane, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1402931
Home in The Farm at Sandy Springs Piedmont SC
WELCOME HOME! This Craftsman Ranch style home sits on a .62 acre lot and will not disappoint with all the charm you could ask for. This amazing 3 bedroom, 2 bath offers a one level split floor plan with countless upgrades and you will begin to fall in love as soon as you pull in the driveway. Upon entering the home you will be greeted with amazing curb appeal with Hardboard and Stone which gives this home a sleek look. Entering the home you will be greeted with a large foyer, beautiful floors and a open concept living area. The kitchen has all the upgrades with granite, beautiful cabinets, stainless appliances, large pantry and plenty of counter space to accommodate all your cooking needs. Open to the kitchen you will fall in love with the living room space that offers a custom stone fireplace with gas logs for all your cozy nights. The master bedroom is spacious and also includes a sitting area for a little quiet area for relaxing or a book read. The master also delivers a spacious walk in closet, a double vanity, garden tub, and separate shower. For a extra bonus a 16x10 Sunroom sits off the back of the house for wonderful natural light and a view of everything this backyard has to offer. The backyard offers a stamped concrete patio, retractable awning, a complete fenced in backyard and all landscaping is edged with stamped concrete. In addition to the attached 2 car garage located in the backyard you also have a workshop/shed with electricity, water and a automatic garage door. For a extra bonus this property has a rear entrance to allow easy access to the workshop/shed located at the back of the property. This neighborhood also delivers great amenities such as a community pool and playground area. Don't miss out on this beautiful, large lot jewel!
- MLS® #1402931
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentDina Elm
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address161 Pendock Lane
- SubdivisionThe Farm at Sandy Springs
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementarySue Cleveland
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:01am EST.