514 Summergreen Way, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1403072
Home in Warrenton Greenville SC
Make your memories in this traditionally styled 4-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom home in Warrenton with stacked stone-accented facade, master-on-main, see-through fireplace, soaring ceilings and outdoor patio with garden pond and waterfall. The beautiful master suite features garden tub, separate shower, dual vanities and dual walk-in closets. The great room’s floor-to-ceiling windows offer spectacular views of the backyard and tons of natural light. A see-through fireplace links the great room with the spacious kitchen and breakfast area. This nucleus of the home offers enough space for kitchen-island seating, a kitchen table and separate sitting area to view the fireplace or a TV. Stainless steel appliances are accented by the tile floor and tile backsplash. The kitchen’s bay window is the perfect spot to view the fenced backyard’s garden pond and waterfall. The outdoor chef can set up a grill on the arbor-covered patio, just steps away from the kitchen. Bedroom 4 has its own full bath, while its closet is found behind a barn door. Residents of this neighborhood attend award-winning Mauldin schools. The subdivision is convenient to Woodruff Road, I-385, Five Forks and Highway 14. Neighborhood amenities include playground, pool and tennis courts.
- MLS® #1403072
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesYard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentPhilip J. Romba
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address514 Summergreen Way
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Double Sided/See Through
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:18am EDT.