304 Aberdeen Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1403112
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
Charming, traditional home nestled on a private lot in the heart of Augusta Road near shopping, dining and award-winning schools. 304 Aberdeen Drive’s spacious and flexible floorplan offers many options for various types of buyers. The main level features a welcoming foyer with beautiful, center staircase and built-ins, formal dining room with arched entryway, architectural columns, trey ceiling and beadboard wainscoting. An archway on the opposite side of the foyer leads into a spacious living room with built-ins framing a beautiful fireplace, trey ceiling and dentil-trimmed mantle. A full bank of cherry cabinetry lines the kitchen, which is also equipped with an attractive tile backsplash, granite countertops and a cozy breakfast nook. Also located on the main level is a half bath and laundry room. The main level features hardwood floors and many windows letting in lots of natural light. A large master suite with walk-in closet and private, full bath, plus two additional bedrooms, a hall bathroom, and access to an exterior balcony are located on the next level. The fourth bedroom is located on the top level. The terrace level of the home features a large den area with kitchenette and full bath with easy accessibility to the exterior and garage – making it perfect for long-term guests or a second living quarters. Entertaining options abound on the pergola covered rear deck, lower level brick patio overlooking the private, fenced backyard, side yard and creek area. In addition to the 2-car garage, there is an extra parking pad and a circular driveway that allows for plenty of off-street parking. Recent updates include: new Trane HVAC systems added, interior/exterior painting, new LED lighting, new sink and faucet added in kitchen, new French doors to back deck, new Trex composite deck, renovated terrace level with open stairwell and railing, wraparound stairs, new ceiling fan, new carpet, and new direct vent masonry fireplace with thermostat/room temperature control, added trim and molding to nursery as well as a new ceiling fan and light, added new storage/shelving to master closet, added ceiling fan and light to master bedroom, remodeled shower with large sliding glass doors, new carpet and memory foam padding on 2nd level bedrooms, added peg boards and additional shelving in garage as well as painted several walls, and more! Zoned for award-winning Augusta Circle Elementary, Hughes Middle and Greenville High. Don’t miss your chance to own this amazing home!
- MLS® #1403112
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesBasement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Patio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentVirginia Hayes
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address304 Aberdeen Drive
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Multi-Phone Lines, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryAugusta Circle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 6:46pm EDT.