806 Inland Trail, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1403187
Home in Keowee Bay Salem SC
Welcome home to this custom built, private oasis, in the gated lake community at Keowee Bay. This place is a true gem, with deeded boat slip at the dock, only 1 minute from your driveway. Amazing living room, with cathedral ceiling, Cherry hardwood floors, and floor to ceiling windows that show off the serene views. The master loft suite features jacuzzi tub, shower, and dressing area, and two 18x18 decks, one on each side where you can enjoy morning coffee in the most peaceful setting. The custom kitchen with butcher block counters and stainless Bosch appliances also features huge butler pantry, seating area and walk in closet. the downstairs level is mostly finished with a full bath, the large bedroom can easy be converted to two big bedrooms. A large bonus area, and music studio/office. Laundry room is also located on the lower level. Over the 24x32 garage is the 768 square foot, mostly finished guest/inlaw suite with its own entrance and floor to ceiling windows, kitchen and full bath. The over sized garage has its own tiled mud shower and plenty of room for storage. This place is so unique, a very rare opportunity to own, and put your own finishing touches on a fully custom lake home, with such craftmanship, detail and top of the line materials. beautifully landscaped with several patios and decks, a storage 8x12 shed and 4x8 garden shed. HOA includes water, subdivision maintenance, boat dock, dumpsters, common area, trailer and boat parking area.
- MLS® #1403187
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,000-4,199
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Storage, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Water Access, Dock, Boat Ramp, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Water View, Wooded, Deeded Boat Slip
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBetina Conway
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Greenville/simp.
- Address806 Inland Trail
- SubdivisionKeowee Bay
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 12:46pm EST.