2305 W North Avenue, Anderson SC, 29625 MLS® #1403240
Home in None Anderson SC
DON'T MISS your opportunity to purchase this FABULOUS HOME in the heart of historic Linley Park! Immaculate and move-in ready, this lovely home sits on a large lot facing the park, and features a spacious detached structure that could be used as a workshop, garage, or apartment. The original structure was built in the 1800s, and is one of the oldest homes in Anderson, featuring Maple hardwood flooring and unique historic charm. The many improvements to the home include a completely remodeled kitchen, modern insulated vinyl windows, and updated wiring throughout. You won't find this much home for so little money anywhere else. This gem won't last long, so schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #1403240
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentTimothy Moriarty
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Western Upstat
- Address2305 W North Avenue
- Zip Code29625
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- MiddleRobert Anderson
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.