519 Summitbluff Drive, Travelers Rest SC, 29617 MLS® #1403253
Home in Poplar Forest Travelers Rest SC
This traditional craftsman style home is not only beautiful but its location is key! Just a half of a mile away you can hop onto the Swamp Rabbit Trail and head 2 miles to one of the many amazing shops or restaurants that the beautiful downtown of Travelers Rest has to offer or feel free to go take a stroll through the Travelers Rest Farmers Market just one mile away. If you feel like staying close to home the neighborhood offers tennis courts, volleyball courts, a basketball court, playground and a great swimming pool for kicking back and relaxing while catching up with your neighbors. The adventures here are endless. This amazing 3 bedroom 2 bath home comes with the master on the main level and bonus over the garage which is the perfect floor plan for any family or someone looking to downsize but still have enough room to comfortably accommodate guest. This home is wheelchair accessible for those who do not want to bother with the cost and installation of ramps, but if ramps are not needed they can be removed. The vaulted living space is beautiful with a sky light perfectly positioned for those kicked back in a recliner needing that extra light during the day for reading your favorite book, magazine, or morning newspaper. This home is a must see! Make this one home before it's gone!
- MLS® #1403253
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Other
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGretchen Stathakis
- Listing OfficeProfound Real Estate
- Address519 Summitbluff Drive
- SubdivisionPoplar Forest
- CityTravelers Rest
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Handicap Access, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 9:46pm EDT.