113 Pigeon Pointe, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1403260
Home in Forrester Woods Greenville SC
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Gorgeous Brick Traditional home nestled in a wooded spot in the highly sought-after community of Forrester Woods off Miller Road near Mauldin High School in Greenville! 5 Bedrooms/3.5 Baths, HUGE fenced yard, 2-story, side entry 2-car garage with storage nooks for all your bikes/kids’ toys. Some new features include: gleaming hardwoods, carpet, designer paint colors, new lighting, windows, deck, and screened-in back porch. With dual HVAC units controlled by Nest thermostats and a front door camera, you will enjoy controlling your own smart home! Both the HVAC and water heater are less than a year old and come with extended warranties. Be ready to welcome lots of guests into your ginormous front living room. The dining room is large enough to seat 16+ people for holiday gatherings, and opens onto the fresh, new deck. The pristine all-white kitchen has oodles of cabinets, brand-new stove, dishwasher, granite, TWO pantry closets, breakfast bar, gorgeous range hood, and darling bitty breakfast nook. This joins the den where the open floor plan allows for family time and the wood-burning fireplace in the living room makes for cozy winter moments. There is a half-bath downstairs as well as two coat closets. The master bedroom opens up into the en suite bath with stone and glass tiled garden tub, tiled separate shower, and ample walk-in closet. Off the master bathroom is a large bonus room perfect for a crafting/sewing room, man cave, or Christmas decorations storage. 2nd through 5th bedrooms are conveniently across from a pair of bathrooms.The deck and screened-in porch overlook a private, large backyard and provide a few places to enjoy coffee in the morning or star-gaze in the evenings. Minutes from I-385 and I-85 and all the magnificent Woodruff Road shopping (including Trader Joe's!) and restaurants. This beautiful neighborhood is known for its tree-lined streets, pool, swim team, tennis court, playground, and excellent schools.The home you’ve been waiting for has finally been listed. It is TRULY move-in ready! Come meet your new home, it will not last long!
- MLS® #1403260
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMark Hoyt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address113 Pigeon Pointe
- SubdivisionForrester Woods
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.