14 Ridenour Avenue, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1403278
Home in Carilion Greenville SC
This inviting one owner Craftsman style home with 3 BR 2.5 BA is only 5 years old and offers a rocking chair front porch and about everything else you would need for a relaxed lifestyle! Located on the “Green” in Carilion, it has a 9 foot ceiling on the main level, an open floor plan centering on the gourmet kitchen which opens to dining area and great room. Kitchen features custom painted cabinetry, granite counter-tops, glass back splash, gas cook-top, built-in double ovens (one is convection), eat-at center island, stainless steel appliances, and pantry. Large custom built-in desk is conveniently located in the alcove area of dining area. First floor Master bedroom has a tray ceiling and master bath with granite counter tops, double sinks. custom mirrors and frame-less glass shower enclosure. There is front flex room (currently used as a dining room) with coffered ceiling. Hardwoods and upgraded tile floors throughout the first floor, half bath and walk-in laundry room with cabinets. A great feature is the roofed- over screen side porch. Second level has a large carpeted open loft area, two bedrooms with large custom closets and a full bathroom with granite counter top and custom mirror. Huge built-in storage in the two car garage with work bench, a sink and a door leading to fenced side yard, gas hookup for your grill, grilling deck off of screen porch, full irrigation system. The home features a tank-less on demand water heater. Carilion is a very sought after neighborhood in a great location close to Downtown Travelers Rest, the Swamp Rabbit Trail and only 15 minutes to Downtown Greenville and 7 minutes to Furman University. Green Valley Country Club and golf course and Furman golf course are nearby. Community amenities include a pool which is down the street, sidewalks, many pocket parks, Gazebo with gazing pond, large “Green” area in the center (in front of this house), street lights, and an active HOA with many wonderful events throughout the year.
- MLS® #1403278
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorConcrete Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBarry Venuto
- Listing OfficeGreenville Realty, Llc
- Address14 Ridenour Avenue
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.