105 Burning Bush Lane, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1403328
Home in Forrester Woods Greenville SC
Four bedroom traditional style home in Forrester Woods, conveniently located near I-385 and Butler Rd, just minutes away from Simpsonville and Downtown Greenville. When you pull into the driveway, take a moment to notice the tidy landscaping and the inviting front porch. This home makes a warm and welcoming first impression, with the red brick front and complimentary shutters. As you enter the home, you will step into the spacious entryway. Take a moment to notice all of the attention to detail, from the crown molding, to the chair rails, and the craftsman style front door. Gorgeous hardwood floors run through the main floor and are sure to compliment any style of decor. The formal living room is to the left and features dramatic double doors, large windows, crown molding, and crisp white baseboards. From the living room, you will enter the dining room. The dining room is the perfect place to display your favorite table and chairs, and features tasteful wainscoting and chair rails. The eat-in kitchen is the next stop on your tour. With antique ivory colored cabinets, glass front center display shelves, granite counter tops, and stainless steel appliances, this cozy kitchen is sure to become your new favorite place to enjoy your morning cup of coffee or to cook up a holiday meal. A gas log fireplace with a brick mantle is the centerpiece of the spacious den, which is conveniently located just off the kitchen. Imagine yourself relaxing in front of a crackling fire on cool nights or relaxing and watching your favorite movie. All of the bedrooms and bathrooms are upstairs, tucked quietly away from the main living spaces to ensure sweat dreams. When you go upstairs, be sure to make the master suite your first stop. The master bathroom has been updated, and features ceramic tile flooring, double sinks, and a tub/shower combo. The master bedroom is both spacious and comfortable, with soft carpet and multiple closets for storage. Two more full sized bathrooms and three additional bedrooms complete the second floor, and are all updated and nicely appointed. When you go outside, be sure to spend some time relaxing on the beautiful screened porch which overlooks the spacious back yard. This home has one more surprise for visitors, in the form of a charming outbuilding with a porch swing. If you've always dreamed of owning a home with character and style, this one's for you. Don't miss out on your chance to view this beautiful property. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1403328
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- AmenitiesClub House, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentRicke Wilson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address105 Burning Bush Lane
- SubdivisionForrester Woods
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Convection, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- StoriesTri/Split Level
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 4:01pm EDT.