108 Kettle Oak Way, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1403384
Home in Greythorne Simpsonville SC
Looking for TWO MASTER SUITES?! Look no further!!! This beautiful CUSTOM home has TWO MASTER SUITES and is located in the highly-desired Simpsonville area. It includes 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and 1 half bath plus a bonus room. This home greets you with a 2-story foyer that opens up to a formal dining room and great room, which feature hand-scraped hardwoods, crown moulding, and a fireplace with gas logs. The kitchen opens up to the great room and the breakfast room, and features granite countertops, custom cabinets, hardwoods, tile backsplash, and stainless steel Samsung appliances (the oven can also be used as a double oven). The laundry room is conveniently located downstairs next to the garage with tile floors, lots of counter space, cabinets, and a sink. The master on the main level includes a vaulted ceiling, hand-scraped hardwoods, a walk-in closet with built-ins, and a master bath which has tile floors, a jetted tub with granite surround, separate shower, a separate water closet, and double vanity with granite countertops. The 2nd master upstairs features a trey ceiling, hand-scraped hardwoods, a large built-in TV nook, walk-in closet with built-ins, and a 2nd master bath which includes tile floors, double vanity with granite countertops, a linen cabinet, separate water closet, a large walk-in shower, and a clawfoot tub. Rounding out the upstairs you will find 2 additional nice sized bedrooms, a full bath with double sinks, and a bonus room. Never run out of hot water with the Rinnai Tankless hot water system. The screened-in porch on the back of the home will be one of your favorite spots to hang out! The current owner added this addition and did it right! The porch is 21 x 18 with an additional area of 10 x 8, which would be a great dining space where the hot tub is located. The newly installed remote controlled shades keep the sun out & provide privacy. There are 2 ceiling fans with lights to keep you cool in the warm summer months, plus recessed lighting. There is also a neighborhood pool for you to enjoy on those hot summer days! Come see this one-of-a-kind home today – you will fall in love!
- MLS® #1403384
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKrista Ligon
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner Miller Rd.
- Address108 Kettle Oak Way
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Dual Master Bedrooms, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Warming Drawer
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 5:46am EDT.