115 Wiscasset Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1403405
Home in The Cove at Butler Springs Greenville SC
Fine Craftsman style home near downtown Greenville. Great open floor plan with hardwood floors on the main level. The gourmet kitchen features a huge granite island bar, double ovens, stainless appliances, staggered cabinets and a full walk-in pantry. The main level has two bedrooms and three full baths. The floor plan has lots of flexibility space including a drop zone at the back door along with a large laundry room. There is a large flex room that could be a den or office on the main level in addition to the formal dining room and large living room and kitchen. The master bedroom is on the main level also and accommodates a king size bed and furniture plus has a quiet sitting area. The plantation shutters on every window add a touch of elegance. Upstairs there is a spacious bonus room, 3rd bedroom with large walk in closet and another full bath. There is another room that could easily be a study, it currently used as a 4th bedroom. There is also a large storage room (great Christmas storage closet)! The landscaping is a gardeners dream with planted islands, rock gardens and a huge patio opening off the screen porch. There are four irrigation zones to help maintain the beautiful lawn. The yard also has a full privacy fence. The home also features an oversize two car garage that give extra storage or room for a work bench. You will love coming home to this wonderful house.
- MLS® #1403405
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,200-3,399
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJoy Bailey
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address115 Wiscasset Way
- SubdivisionThe Cove at Butler Springs
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:31am EDT.