287 Wild Azalea Lane, Marietta SC, 29661 MLS® #1403639
Home in None Marietta SC
You will be amazed at this lovely Jim Barna log home. The setting is magical and you will be overwhelmed with the serenity that it evokes with its gorgeous views of the undulating landscape and nature that it is surrounded by. You are able to take it all in by sitting outside on the large wrap-around porch, deck, screened porch, and covered patio, or through the numerous windows that bring the outside in. This home has been meticulously maintained and offers an open floor plan on both floors. The focal point in each of the living areas are stone fireplaces. Hardwood floors are throughout the main level, with carpet throughout the finished basement. The master bedroom features private access to the hot tub and deck. It also contains a sitting area and ensuite bathroom, which includes a soaker tub, tile shower, and dual sinks. A guest bedroom and bath room are also on the main level and offer plenty of room for family and friends to stay while visiting. The basement offers a bar, living room, bathroom, bedroom, and access to the unfinished "workshop". There is also a whole-house generator on property. You may access the living area downstairs from both the interior and exterior of the home, making it a perfect area for college students or a mother-in-law suite, and with minor modifications-it could possibly be an income producing venue. There is also a 16'*20' outbuilding on the property and a fire pit. This home will not be on the market long, make your appointment today. Please note that if square footage is important to the buyer, buyers agent should verify. Also, there are numerous decor items that add to the "cabin" feel and can be purchased if buyer is interested. This property offers the luxury of private living and at the same time is close to Travelers Rest, as well as being centrally located between Greenville, Greer, and Hendersonville. There is a 2 hour advanced notice for showings required.
- MLS® #1403639
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesHorses Permitted, Spa/Hot Tub, Private Roads
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Carport 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Hot Tub, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Porch-Wrap Around, Generator
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Mountain, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentTonya Cary
- Listing OfficeCross Creek Realty, Llc
- Address287 Wild Azalea Lane
- Zip Code29661
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingFloor Furnace, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementarySlater Marietta
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 9:16am EST.