209 Chelsea Lane, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1403825
Home in Chelsea Woods Greer SC
This stunning, solid brick home is a MUST SEE and MOVE IN READY! Please request to see the before and after renovation images. The open floor plan and double staircases make this home perfect for a large and active family. It is immaculately maintained both inside and out. With over $150,000 worth of renovations and upgrades, you must see it in person to appreciate all the attention to detail and functionality for a family. The house sits in the quiet and tranquil cul-de-sac of Chelsea Woods. It has 5BR/5BA, approximately 4,729 sq ft, a new bonus room, extended laundry room, great storage space, third floor bedroom with an attached bathroom that could also be a great hangout for the kids or second bonus room. Extensive outdoor entertaining space, mature trees, two car garage, added parking and privacy are all here. This large family home has a renovated chef's kitchen with all beautiful custom built cabinetry, center granite island with bar stools, gas range, double convection ovens and ice maker. The cozy breakfast room/sitting area connects with kitchen and has cathedral ceilings bringing in an abundance of natural light. The family room was renovated with coffered ceilings opening into an inviting porch and deck area. The master suite on the main level has a large, private bathroom with frameless glass shower, jetted tub, built in dressers and double sink vanity with new mirrors, lighting fixtures and hardware. The downstairs also has formal rooms including dining room and living room/office with French doors. A custom mud room, laundry room and pantry were added. Hardwood floors throughout 1st floor with split-staircase and dentil crown molding on main level. Hallway/foyer opens to a two story entry. Second level has new bonus room with French doors adding more square footage and living area. There are three Bedrooms and two full Bathrooms on second level. Two bedrooms share an updated Jack and Jill Bathroom with new tub, tiling, flooring, mirrors and fixtures. One guest suite with private bathroom has new tile, shower door, mirror and fixtures. There are hardwood floors in two bedrooms and the landings/hallway. All bedrooms have large walk-in closets and spacious storage. Third level bedroom has large private bedroom, full bath and walk in closet. This home has a new roof, gutters, downspouts and wood shutters that were installed in 2017. There is a new hot water heater as well! The beautiful landscaped yard is level and has a sprinkler system and stays a showcase year round. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1403825
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,600-4,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCate Thompson
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address209 Chelsea Lane
- SubdivisionChelsea Woods
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Warming Drawer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 2:31pm EDT.