203 Landing Ferry Way, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1403846
Home in Camden Court Greer SC
Priced to sell with upgrades and beautiful decor that makes this 4 BR / 3 BA beauty well worth the alternative to purchasing brand new. A quality brick front/vinyl sided traditional home with Gallery of Lighting chandeliers, Ethan Allen carpet, Kohler faucets in kitchen and all bathrooms, one can't help but appreciate the meticulous care that has been placed in adding these upgraded features throughout the home. You'll also notice the 8" crown molding that has been added to virtually every room. Purchasers will appreciate the richly buffed hardwoods throughout the home with cherry infused trim within the hardwood design in both the living and dining rooms. Window treatments in the living room will convey with the sale. The spacious kitchen contains a stainless-steel appliances package and offers a breakfast nook for eat-in meals. For the prepping expert, the kitchen bar setting allows seating for 4-5 individuals and there is an island that bridges the fridge to the oven. The complimentary marble splash brings a conclusive character to the kitchen decor. All cabinetry in each bathroom has been height extended and you should immediately notice that granite countertops in the restrooms and the kitchen all include ogee edging. The jack and jill bathroom upstairs has an amazing tile design on the floor and a matching surround on the perimeter of the shower wall. A mother-in-law bedroom downstairs has a full bathroom connected. The master bedroom, on the 2nd floor, has a cathedral/vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, and includes an upgraded shower with tile and river rock flooring. The property's mature landscaping is a mix between orderly placed shrubs and plenty of shading provided by the adult trees on this .28 acre setting. If a large backyard for play, solace and entertaining guest is important, you'll appreciate the privacy this backyard offers, not forgetting to mention, the perfect deck that extends along the entire width of the rear of the home. Storage can be found in the pull down attic, walk-in attic that has finished wood floors and the fully-painted garage that includes a utility sink. To appreciate this home and the many features it offers, you must view it with a features list in hand. This property creates one of the best upgrade purchases one could possibly find. Rarely do sellers place this much attention to details and performing upgrades as these sellers have. $1000 Buyers Agent Bonus if contracted by 10/31/2019.
- MLS® #1403846
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJessica Gaines
- Listing OfficeExpert Realty
- Address203 Landing Ferry Way
- SubdivisionCamden Court
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Convection, Microwave-Convection
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 9:46am EST.