14 Parkwalk Drive, Greer SC, 29650 MLS® #1404097
Home in Lismore Park Greer SC
Welcome home to Parkwalk Dr in the Riverside area!! This 3BR, 2.5BA home was built in 2013 is conveniently located close to I-85 and within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and the beloved Riverside schools! You will love the private (low traffic) location in the neighborhood and the house backs up to the woods for privacy. The homeowner has taken great pride in this move-in ready home. There are Hdwd floors in the foyer that lead to the Large Family Gathering space w/FP. The Kitchen is open to the Great Rm and boasts Sm Top Range/oven, DW, Built-in Microwave and Walk-in Pantry. There is a nice sized Dining area for hosting all your Dinner time guests (Hdwd Flooring in the Kitchen & Dining area) Upstairs you'll find the Master BR with Walk-in Closet and Master BA containing dual vanities, garden tub and separate shower. There are 2 other Guest BRs & Full BA as well as the conveniently located Laundry area. The Loft area can be used for so many things- at-home office, craft area, Media Rm or play area! Outdoors you will enjoy grilling out on the patio and the privacy this lot brings! Other features to mention: 9' Ceilings, newer Stove/oven, new roof in 2016, being able to walk to community Park and local stores, and easy access to GSP airport for travel! Don't miss this gem! Call today for your appointment!
- MLS® #1404097
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentGinnie Freeman
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address14 Parkwalk Drive
- SubdivisionLismore Park
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 2:01am EST.