1005 Blythwood Drive, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1404137
Home in Blythwood Piedmont SC
WELCOME HOME!!! POSSIBLE USDA 100% FINANCING!!!! This beautiful 3 bed/ 2ba WELL MAINTAINED ranch home is conveniently located less than a mile from interstate 85 with easy access to downtown Greenville as well as shops and restaurants. The home is on a level corner lot with great curb appeal including stone accents and beautiful landscaping. The large back deck with newly built pergola is perfect for early morning coffee or enjoying the sunset. Upon entering the home, you are greeted by the open great room with vaulted ceilings and corner gas fireplace. Located just right of the great room is the breakfast nook leading out to the patio and the newly stained deck. Back inside you'll find the kitchen with beautiful cabinetry and all black APPLIANCES which CONVEY with the home! The SEPARATE DINING room with gorgeous molding and hardwood floors allows for formal dining just in time for the holidays!! This floor plan is split giving the master privacy. You will love the master retreat with trey ceiling and on suite soaking tub, walk in shower, double vanity and walk in closet. Rounding out this home are two additional bedrooms with walk in closets and guest bath as well as the laundry room. Homeowners recently updated all carpet and paint throughout the entire home. DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!!
- MLS® #1404137
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentCourtenay Logan
- Listing OfficeBlackstream International Re
- Address1005 Blythwood Drive
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 12:16pm EST.