210 Braselton Street Homesite 19, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1404528
Home in Mayfield Crossing Greer SC
Our new plan...The Summerville. WOW WOW WOW!!!! 3 CAR GARAGE!! Grand entrance with wide hallway and large foyer, Luxury Vinyl throughout main living area (it's gorgeous). Kitchen open to great room with beautiful cabinets large island/breakfast bar. Tons of natural light...lovely patio off great room to a large level yard. Samsung Energy Star appliances. Guest Bedroom on the first floor is great for in laws. Beautiful master suite with closets galore and sitting room!! Owners bath features granite counter tops, dual vanity, and large garden tub with separate shower. Spacious secondary bedrooms with large walk in closets! Large Bonus/Loft space upstairs next to bedrooms 2 & 3. FREE Pool Membership to River Falls!!! Built with eBuilt energy standards. Advanced framing techniques, gas tankless hot water heater, 80% gas heat, superior insulation package, radiant sheathing barrier, low E high performance windows, state of the art smart home technology, and more! Built to save energy and dollars for its new owner! Mayfield Crossing is the best of both worlds. Beautifully nestled between Greenville and Spartanburg. The community is conveniently located between highways 101 & 14 on Abner Creek Rd in the Upstate’s fastest growing area and is just minutes from BMW, Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport, I-85 and I-26.
- MLS® #1404528
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJennifer Hendrix
- Listing OfficeStanley Martin Homes
- Address210 Braselton Street Homesite 19
- SubdivisionMayfield Crossing
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 10:46pm EDT.