173 Westmeath Drive, Moore SC, 29369 MLS® #1404550
Home in Londonderry Moore SC
This beautiful District 6 basement home is a custom design/build offering 5 spacious bedrooms (all with walk-in closets), 4.5 baths, a keeping room kitchen with a fireplace, a vaulted great room, mudroom with friend's entry, laundry room with sink, upstairs loft with a built-in desk for study, central vac, security system, underground irrigation, tank-less gas hot water heater and much more. There is plenty of space for entertainment and fun with family and friends. The basement offers over 1700 sq ft of finished space to use as you wish: 30' x 20' rec/ media room, 14' x 17' bedroom/ office with a 13' x 14' adjoining room, full bath, exercise room, and a 20' x 6' concrete room that would make a great safe room or wine cellar. A two car garage is on the main level and there is also a workshop/garage on the basement level. And, you can enjoy the privacy of this backyard from the main level deck or the 1000 sq ft patio that adjoins the basement living. The neighborhood amenities include; tennis courts, basketball courts, a playground, a ball field and walking trails.
- MLS® #1404550
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,800-4,999
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Lights, Playground, Tennis Court, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLisa Pellegrino
- Listing OfficeThe Ponce Realty Group, Llc
- Address173 Westmeath Drive
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryAnderson Mill
- MiddleR. P. Dawkins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 11:46am EST.