14 Rock Side Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1404565
Condo/Townhouse in Timbertrace Twn Greenville SC
Beautiful home, meticulously kept, in fantastic Greenville location! This three bedroom, two and a half bath end unit home with design touches throughout opens to a galley kitchen, open floor plan with living room, dining and huge new sliding door (with added security) leading to patio in private fenced courtyard area. Upstairs bedrooms and baths are all spacious with lots of natural light. Master bedroom trey ceiling and fresh paint and carpet colors give the room a fantastic feel. Large walk in closet (walk in closet in bedroom #2 as well) and so many upgrades…new designer carpet on stairs and master bedroom, new flooring throughout main spaces, new garbage disposal, water heater, stainless steel dishwasher, new roof (2017), new garage motor and more. This end unit, across from pool is in one of Greenville’s most sought after locations! 2.8 miles to Bon Secours Wellness Arena (downtown), 1.5 miles to Haywood Mall area, less than 2 miles to hospitals, interstate. Timbertrace Town is on the Greenville Bus Line and also has a private walking path and keyed entrance gate for residence only opening up to the Publix shopping complex (grocery, dining and so much more) right behind community.
- MLS® #1404565
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built2003
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Mountain View, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentLydia Johnson
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address14 Rock Side Court
- SubdivisionTimbertrace Twn
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 11:31am EST.