2415 Cedar Springs Drive, Elgin SC, 29045 MLS® #1404593
Home in None Elgin SC
This is the best of both worlds! Conveniently located to I-20 and Columbia, this beauty is set against a wooded backdrop on a country road. Enjoy the Columbia heat by taking a dip in the relaxing pool. As you enter the vaulted ceilings greet you with open arms. The 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is perfect for a family. There is plenty of space on 3 acres to run and play. New roof was installed in 2016. Bedrooms have new flooring. The den and living area makes this house a home! Welcome Home!!
- MLS® #1404593
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDavid Pitts
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 The Gresham Company
- Address2415 Cedar Springs Drive
- Zip Code29045
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:46pm EST.