405 Oakland Avenue Unit 203, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1404631
Condo/Townhouse in Cleveland Ridge Greenville SC
Beautiful townhome in Cleveland Ridge at the Park now available! Live steps away from Cleveland and Falls Park, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and all that downtown Greenville has to offer! You will love being close to the brand new renovation to the closest entrance to Cleveland Park-the Cancer Survivors Park! This home has been updated throughout while keeping its traditional charm and great flowing layout. Enjoy the sparkling kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, crisp white cabinets, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, ceramic tile flooring, and plenty of counter space and storage. The two openings into the formal dining room and living room are perfect when entertaining! The living room features a wood burning fireplace and flows to the back patio made for grilling, relaxing, and enjoying the green space! Roll your bikes out of the attached storage room and hop on the trail to get from Greenville to Travelers Rest in no time! Upstairs are the dual master bedrooms, two full bathrooms and the laundry room! You will love the updated and stylish bathrooms with glass door showers, ceramic tile showers and flooring, rain shower faucet, unique mirrors, shelving, and sliding barn doors! This is a rare find! Don’t miss your chance to live in a beautiful townhouse community in the heart of downtown Greenville!
- MLS® #1404631
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1985
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Other
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAllison Johns
- Listing OfficeResource Realty Group
- Address405 Oakland Avenue Unit 203
- SubdivisionCleveland Ridge
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Dual Master Bedrooms
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:16am EST.