510 Spring Forest Road, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1404651
Home in Spring Forest Greenville SC
4 Bedroom remodel with a stunning location. This property offers you 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms all on a corner lot that is fenced in. This tri-level home shines offering you tons of space for this many square feet. The exterior has been beautifully updated with modern colors and fresh landscaping. Let’s head inside and check out the new LVT flooring though out most of the home that matches the fresh paint on the walls and trims. The hardwoods upstairs have been refinished to bring back their best. There have been some tweaks to the floor plan to open it up, which brings this home into 2019 and is now made the main floor a perfect space for entertaining. Your kitchen has all new cabinets, granite countertops, flooring, lighting, sink, and appliances. You have 3 bedrooms up the stairs and 2 more down. There’s a choice of what bedroom you could make your master suite since 2 bedrooms have there own bathroom. The bonus room has exterior access that could make it a great space for someone that might be on a different schedule. The great room downstairs also has a fireplace and builtin bookshelves. This property really gives you peace of mind since there are tons of great styling features and upgrades in and out. Schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #1404651
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentBrandon Marin
- Listing OfficeThe Home Link Team
- Address510 Spring Forest Road
- SubdivisionSpring Forest
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryEast North St
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:16am EST.