1240 Shadow Way, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1404676
Condo/Townhouse in 1200 Pelham Greenville SC
Single story townhouse in 1200 Pelham. Unique opportunity for someone down-sizing, but still enjoys entertaining and little maintenance required. This unit is in a private setting with a view of a wooded common space and sits on a cul-de-sac near the community pool. The living room and dining area are separated by a six foot buffet bar that has plenty of storage below it, as well as, built-in shelves and grandchilds toy shelving. Beyond the living area is an 18' x 12' sun room. The kitchen features new quartz counter tops and white Frigidaire appliances. It has a large breakfast bar and an 11' x 10' breakfast nook that looks out to the large private deck. Gas grill is connected to gas line and will remain with property. This house has been pre-inspected and any major items found have been corrected by a licensed contractor and HOA management contractor. See Seller Disclosure for updates. HVAC is just 2 years old. Both bedrooms have their own bath so could be considered two masters. The true master bath has a 5' step-in shower and the guest bath has a tub/shower combo. The two car garage has a new door opener and there is a 15' x 8' floored storage area in the attic space. This home's interior has been recently painted and is ready for immediate occupancy. The neighbors are fantastic, too!
- MLS® #1404676
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1983
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool, Pet Restrictions
- ParkingDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJim Fritzsche
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address1240 Shadow Way
- Subdivision1200 Pelham
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 7:46am EST.