108 Linwood Avenue, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1404695
Home in McSwain Gardens Greenville SC
Located within the heart of Greenville, this classic brick ranch has a hard-to-beat in town location that’s convenient to I-385, the 29 corridor and Haywood Road as well as important updates that make the home move-in ready! Beyond the home’s attractive brick façade, you will also appreciate it’s +/-.35 level lot and the front entry double Garage with remote access, utility sink and a work/storage room. The interior of the home is just as special! Hardwood floors begin in the traditional Foyer and stretch throughout the living areas and all bedrooms. The Foyer also gives flush mount lighting and a roomy coat closet. Double doors from the Foyer give way to a large Dining Room that showcases a pretty picture window, crown molding, and an oversized cased opening that flows into the Kitchen. A wood burning fireplace with a masonry surround and raised hearth anchors the Great Room that also features a lighted ceiling fan and a sliding glass door that extends your entertaining space onto the raised patio. The U-shaped Kitchen not only has an efficient design, but is also equipped with a plethora of cabinet space, granite countertops, and appliances that include a wall oven, dishwasher and a stainless steel electric cooktop. All of the bedrooms are privately located on the opposite wing of the home. His & her double door closets can be found in the Master Suite along with a lighted ceiling fan, step in shower, extended furniture style vanity, and plank style tile flooring. Both secondary bedrooms are equal in size and have excellent closet space. They share an easy to reach hall bath that offers a tub/shower combination with a tile surround, furniture style vanity, framed mirror, designer lighting, black & white tile flooring, and a linen closet. Also, be sure not to miss the huge fenced backyard! It gives great privacy, plenty of room for outdoor fun, and a mature chestnut tree that provides the perfect amount of shade!
- MLS® #1404695
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorWood, Brick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentWill Thomason
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address108 Linwood Avenue
- SubdivisionMcSwain Gardens
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven(s)-Wall, Cook Top-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesScreen, Wood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 12:31pm EST.