103 Bent Tree Street, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1404724
Home in Twin Brook Easley SC
This is one that you have to see. If you are looking for an established neighborhood in the highly sought after Forest Acres school area, then this is the one for you. This one owner home has it all. It has been very well maintained and taken care of. The kitchen features custom built cabinets, new Bosch dishwasher, large pantry, and open breakfast room area with a bay window which will take you out to the large screened in porch and deck that wraps around the back of the house. There is also a large walk in laundry room off the kitchen. Downstairs you will also find a formal dining room and living room, and den with wood burning fireplace but there is also a gas line run under the crawlspace that you could convert to gas logs if you chose to. Upstairs you will find a very large master bedroom with walk in closet and private bath with shower only. There are three other oversize bedrooms with a bath to share as well. You also have another room that could be used for a nursery, playroom, office, man cave, or for just about anything that you needed. This home truly has it all There is easy access to to I-85 and only 20 minutes from Clemson University, 10-15 minutes from downtown Greenville and very close to hospital, medical offices, shopping and restaurants in Easley. This is in one of Easley's most desirable neighborhoods and comes with no HOA. Please schedule your appointment today to see this very rare find.
- MLS® #1404724
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSuzanne Cook
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address103 Bent Tree Street
- SubdivisionTwin Brook
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 3:16am EST.