1265 Shadow Way, Greenville SC, 29651 MLS® #1404726
Condo/Townhouse in 1200 Pelham Greenville SC
With the serene beauty of this home and surroundings, you won’t believe how close you are to the city and its conveniences! The yard and plantings are professionally maintained, so you don’t have to toil on the weekends to enjoy beautiful landscaping. A courtyard entryway welcomes you into the main living spaces, flowing easily from the front to the back of the home. The formal dining room draws in lots of natural light through the picture window. A cathedral ceiling connects to the living room, featuring a wet bar and a cozy fireplace. Farther back is a fully finished sunroom for relaxation and casual entertaining. The kitchen features updated cabinets, granite countertops, and a full appliance package. Casual dining in the breakfast nook opens onto the 10x19 deck with privacy fence. The deck and sunroom look out on a green expanse with Rocky Creek at the back. This must be the most scenic vista in the 1200 Pelham community! The back bedroom shares this marvelous view, and affords easy access to the guest bath. The spacious Master Suite features an en suite bath and walk-in closet. A full 2-car garage connects to the house via a covered breezeway, keeping you sheltered and dry coming and going. There’s also plenty of storage in the garage and attic areas. The community is quiet and friendly. Greet your neighbors as you stroll tree-lined lanes. Spend long summer days at the community pool. And the proximity to shopping, restaurants, and one of the trendiest downtowns in the Southeast. Enjoy your new home on Greenville’s coveted Eastside!
- MLS® #1404726
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1983
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGregory Sundt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address1265 Shadow Way
- Subdivision1200 Pelham
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 7:16am EST.