393 Old Farrs Bridge Road, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1404811
Home in None Greenville SC
Rare Find! This beautiful 4 br 2.5 bathroom ranch home sits on over a third of an acre with stunning views of the Saluda River! The home is located only minutes away from Furman University. You can also enjoy a bike ride or nice walk along the Swamp Rabbit Trail. The huge covered porch is great to relax on those cool fall or warm summer days while enjoying coffee or good ole sweet tea. All while taking in the ravishing view of the river. You’ll have peace of mind knowing the roof was replaced in 2018 & 10x15 storage building conveys with the purchase of the home. Don’t miss out of this great home! Sold As-Is
- MLS® #1404811
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ExteriorSynthetic Stucco, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentLekiya Wright
- Listing OfficeThe Property Bar
- Address393 Old Farrs Bridge Road
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:01am EST.